About The National Trial Lawyers
The National Trial Lawyers is a professional organization composed of the premier trial lawyers from across the country who exemplify superior qualifications as civil plaintiff or criminal defense trial lawyers. This national organization provides networking opportunities, advocacy training, and the highest quality educational programs for trial lawyers. The mission of The National Trial Lawyers is to combine resources, power, and influence into formidable forces to preserve and protect individual rights, our profession, and the judicial system.
About Our Specialty Associations
The National Trial Lawyers is delighted to announce that we have recently undertaken the management of numerous Specialty Associations and will expand the offering of additional Specialty Associations by The National Trial Lawyers.
These Specialty Associations by The National Trial Lawyers cover almost every area of today’s hottest litigation, giving our members a more in-depth focus on these specific areas of law and a profitable advantage in their day-to-day practice.
Membership in The Data Privacy Trial Lawyers Association – Top 10 is limited to the Top 10 lawyers in each state. The criteria for membership include:
- Reputation among peers, the judiciary and the public in the specialty area of practice
- Achievements as a specialist in the above area of focus
- Board certification (if available by State Bar recognition) as a lawyer in the specialty area
- Nominations from leading lawyers, current members and Executive Committee members of the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 or Executive Committee of the Specialty Association
Memberships are reviewed annually to assure that the membership of The Data Privacy Trial Lawyers Association is made up of only the finest and best Data Privacy attorneys from each state or region. All members are automatically reconsidered for membership.
It is our mission to use these Specialty Associations to help our members become the strongest and the most effective litigators in the country. The National Trial Lawyers organization is proud to have a vast and diverse membership of attorneys who practice all areas of civil plaintiff and/or criminal defense law across the nation. Through our Specialty Associations, we hope to bring our members together with networking and educational opportunities. Our members are committed to the preservation of the civil justice system that protects all Americans and the assurance of equal justice for all.
Our Specialty Associations
Currently, we have 20 active Specialty Associations available for membership:
- Business Tort – Top 10
- Class Action – Top 10
- Data Privacy – Top 10
- Environmental – Top 10
- Insurance Bad Faith – Top 10
- Mass Tort – Top 25
- Medical Malpractice – Top 10
- Motor Vehicle – Top 10 (includes Motorcycles)
- National Asbestos/Mesothelioma – Top 10
- National Aviation – Top 10
- National Brain Injury – Top 25
- National Latino Trial Lawyers – Top 10
- National Women Trial Lawyers – Top 25
- Nursing Home – Top 10
- Products Liability – Top 25
- Railroad Accident – Top 10
- Trucking – Top 10
- Wage and Hour – Top 10
- Women’s Rights – Top 10
- Data Privacy – Top 10
- Civil Rights – Top 10